Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Mini Haul Post

mini haul, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


It's time for haul post !! Yey ^^
This is my very first haul post.. :D
Actually last month, I want to post my October Haul, but I don't have any good quality camera, so I decided not to post it.. :P

So, yesterday I bought this Maybelline products on Matahari Department Store.. They still held event 'Discount 50% for second purchase' .. Actually it's not discount for your second stuff that you purchase, but the discount is apply for your cheapest stuff that you buy !

maybelline make up remover, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


I run out my Make up Remover, so I decided to buy Maybelline Make up Remover eye & lips when they held an event.. Who can reject 50% discount? :P
This is not my first time bought this eye make up remover, I repurchase this for around 2-3 times.. I really love this eye and make up remover <3.. I think the price is quite cheap, around Idr 44.000 (4$) for 70ml..

maybelline watershine pure lipstick, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com



maybelline watershine pure lipstick, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

maybelline watershine pure lipstick, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

The second stuff that I bought is Maybelline Watershine Pure lipstick shade P12.. I'm still looking for a new lipstick, so I decided to bought this lipstick.. I choose this one.. The color is soft and has glossy looks..  The price is 52.000 Idr (around 5$)..

So the invoice of my Maybelline stuff is 52.000 + (44.000-50%) -> because of the eye make up remover is more cheaper than the lipstick.. ~

ecotools 6 piece eye brush set, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

And the last one is 'Ecotools 6 piece Eye brush Set'.. Such a longggg waiting for receive this stuff.. I bought this last October, but because of the customs problem, I just received it yesterday.. :3

ecotools 6 piece eye brush set, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


I bought this at Make up Brush.. I bought this Ecotools for Idr 100.000 (10$). It was not my first time bought cosmetic on her.. She sell only original stuff.. And the price is cheaper than other Online Shop.. So I recommended this online shop.. ^^

I really love my new stuff ! ^^
I will review this stuff as soon as possible.. ~

Thanks for reading

xoxo

7 lovers:

  1. Thank you for this haul!^^ Now I wanna try Maybelline Make up Remover eye & lips! heheh
    I hope we can read later!
    Please have a good day!~

    http://nyan-dany.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, you should try it.. That's is the best eye make up remover that I ever tried ^^
    It won't hurt your eyes too..

    Thanks for visit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoaa *0* ecotools aku pikir mehong >.< ternyata affordable jugaa >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ecotools *drools*
    Di review dong :x

    ReplyDelete
  5. murah ya say eco tools nya, klo etude punya 1 brush aja bisa 80-100ribuan >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't tried eco tools :)

    eyahnism.info

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips