Friday, November 16, 2012

Talk About Sunglasses

Sunglasses are not only for protect our eyes from sun light, but nowadays sunglasses became a lifestyle ! I often seen Hollywood actress or Indonesian actress used sunglasses when they walked out, perform, and even become their identity..
In my opinion, find the right sunglasses is quite hard.. if I choose the wrong frame shape it's wont makes my appearance better, or even could make my appearance worst .. So, finding the right shape is the key.. :D

I adore Katty Perry sunglasses collection, she often used unique design sunglasses, but I think she looks very perfect when she uses rounded frame sunglasses.. Rounded glasses give retro looks ;)

I love Katty Perry >.<

I browse many sunglasses and I found the one that I want :D
The black one combine with fuschia color, looks very elegant and gorgeous.. How do you think? :D Maybe I could use it when I go to the beach or when I have a vacation >.<

 

For you, bloggers who want to get a free pair of sunglasses that you want , please visit here to see the term and condition :)


Happy evening everyone ;)
xoxo

3 lovers:

  1. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sunglasses are so important for celebrities. For me too! :P
    Except of protecting eyes , they also enable us to look anywhere, no one will notice about it haha!

    Are
    areewithumbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie :: already joined yours .. awesome giveaway ^^

    aree:: whoaa.. that's right ! LOL
    No one knows where you looking at :p
    But that's not for me la *LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips