Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Product Review :: Miss Tangerine Shower Lips

Another review today ^^
Etude House Miss Tangerine Shower Lips.. Yeah, another Etude House product.. I'm so in love with Etude House >.<


Etude House Miss Tangerine review


Actually, I never want to bought this lipstick.. Short story before the review, I bought the wrong shade :|
So, I try to sell it, but no one want to buy it .. -_-
Finally I'm hopeless and use it by my self.. *LOL

Oke lets start the review ~ Mine is number #4

Packaging

Etude House Miss Tangerine review
The box ~

Etude House Miss Tangerine review


Etude House Miss Tangerine review


Etude House Miss Tangerine review
Twist before use :D

Etude House Miss Tangerine review
The texture is very creamy ~

I love the packaging sooooo much :D
I love the orange color and the polkadot motif ..
It's very easy to use.. You must twist the end part of the lipstick before you use it..

Swatch ::

Etude House Miss Tangerine review
without flash

Etude House Miss Tangerine review
with flash


Swatch on my lips ::

Etude House Miss Tangerine review
My bare lips ~

Etude House Miss Tangerine review
My lips using Miss Tangerine shower lips

The texture is very creamy.. When I apply it without brush, the lipstick is like become melt on my lips :|
I'm so shock when first time I tried it.. LOL
I decide to use it using brush, so I can apply it more cleanly.. 

If you love bold lipstick color, you could use it in many layers.. I only apply this in one layer, because I am not really like bold lipstick color..

The result is glossy and not makes your lips dry.. I love the color.. It looks natural and makes my face more fresh.. ^^
Etude House Miss Tangerine review
My bare face >.<

Etude House Miss Tangerine review

♥ Pro ::
* Cute packaging
* Glossy and makes my face more fresh
*Love the orange color
* The smells is like orange juice :p

♥ Cons ::
* Need brush to apply

♥ Price :: 
around Idr 100.000 - 120.000 on online shop (10$ - 12$)

♥ Rating : 3/5

♥ Repurchase?
No..

Thanks for reading
~ Rossy ~
xoxo

8 lovers:

  1. Wah, gw kira sekali dipake bibir langsung jadi oranye, kyk yg modelnya itu lho..
    Wakakaka..

    Nice review^^ gw follow
    visit and folback my blog yah!
    http://meandallilove.blogspot.com/
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. petama kali aku kira juga gitu.. wkwkwk.. tapi ternyta warnanya soft juga.. mngkin kalo lebih tebel pakenya bisa kek di modelnya *LOL

    okeii.. will following you.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ini jadi kayak lipgloss yah bukan lipstick,hehehe :)bikin muka kamu jd fresh and warm..
    already follow ur blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color! Thanks for joining Nice to Meet You {GFC Blog Hop}! Hope you join us next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovelee:: iyaa ini glossy.. mungkin soalnya aku pake nya tipis trus aq tap" jadi ga gitu berwarna haha,. okee.. tengkyuu ^^

    Mariely :: thanks !! I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woh the colour is very orange when u swatch but when apply on lips its look sheer

    ReplyDelete
  7. kayak ligloss gitu ya, sheer..
    hmm, pricey deh..

    nice review..
    http://sarahazhezha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. suka sama warnanyaa... will purchase this later :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips