Friday, October 19, 2012

Eyeliner Comparison

I love eyeliner ! I think everyone love eyeliner too.. :D
But, search an eyeliner that match with our eye skin is not easy.. I have tried so many eyeliner pencil, gel, and liquid to find the most suitable eyeliner with my eyes >.<

I want to do some comparison with my pencil eyeliner..


Eyeliner that I will compare :
1. Pixy colors of delights eyeliner ~ this is my first eyeliner when I know make up.. :p




2. Etude House drawing show creamy pencil GR701

3. Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil BK801


4 Milani Liquif'eye metalic eye liner pencil ~ black


I already read some review about Milani liquif'eye, and the result is very waterproof and smodgeproof. But, is it better than another pencil eyeliner? Let's check it :)

First, I will swatch on my hand.. I didn't put any primer before..
From le - ri : pixy, drawing show, proof 10, milani

comparison for color intensity :
pixy : good enough ~ love the black color
drawing show : I love the green color, and the glitter of course..
proof 10 : the color is not really out.. 
milani : the black is very strong.. Love it :D

the winner : milani


Second, I will do waterproof test.. 
Nothing changes, the eyeliner still on the place


After I rub my hand, the pixy is going fade.. 

the result:
pixy : bad.. can't resist the water
drawing show , proof 10, milani : still on the place

the winner : draw between drawing show, proof 10 and milani :o

Last but not least, I rub my hand hardly to test the smudgeproof

pixy : disappear :3

After doing that three test on my eyeliner pencil.. The winner is........
Hmm.. I confuse between milani and drawing show.. lol.. 
But I think the winner is drawing show creamy pencil.. It still stand on my eyes even I didn't use any primer. How about milani? It stay on my eyes too, but sometimes it still smudge..  I love both of them 
How about you? :D
♥xoxo

14 lovers:

  1. Milani is amazing I heard! So many of my fellow bloggers use it and loves it. That is the only brand I know from all the eyeliners that you are tested. I know nothing abt korean brand except bb cream. I mean i know more now because i read IBB fellows blogs but I have never tried them except bb cream. Good review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa~ ternyata milani ga boong ya smudge proof.. :p aku mau cobain si milani tapi uda keburu beli loreal hip.. hiks.. :( followed you..

    aprilyachichi.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosdiana:: Yes ! Milani is very great and very pigmented.. love it ♥ Maybe it will more stay in my eyes when I put primer before.. Owh, I see.. U must try that Korean Cosmetic.. haha.. I love Korean Cosmetic.. :p Thankss :D


    Aprilia : iyaa.. baguss.. apalagi itemnya pekat banget.. pertama juga bingung antara loreal hip atau milani.. setelah searching" akhirnya jatuh ke milani deh.. haha
    thankss.. I will visit ur blog and follow.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. aq pya tuh yg proof 10.
    itu bner" buat mata panda deh kalo uda brpa lma ><
    tpi jdi tertarik sma drawing showna xD

    www.cikey-kim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. iyaa proof 10 sring jadi item" di sudut mata luar.. T.T
    iyaa.. drawing show lebih bagus menurutku.. harganya juga sama hehe..
    thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have milani and I loveeeeeeeeee it so much! XD
    ga smudge di aku, di gosok sampe merah pun nggak ilang, sometimes itu yang malah menyusahkan hehe.. penasaran sama drawing show nih!
    mungkin bisa dicoba pake primer dulu ya? ('o' ?)

    hehe anyway I love your layout! dan bannernya, cute banget fontnya >.< boleh tau nama font'nya? :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. iyaa.. kayanya bakal lebih mantep kalo pake primer duluu sebelumnyaa.. haha XD

    wow.. thankss :D
    sebenernya aq juga gtw ni font apa *tepokjidat wkwkw.. bawaan dri templatenya ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard that Milani is very good, now I see why :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dorina: yes! it's really worth to try ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gyaaaa... Milani keren gitu dahhhh XD

    Beli aaaaahhhh =D
    itemnyaaa bikin mupeng :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Milani bagus ya, masuk wish list dah. Racuun xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Milani keren yaaaa.. Warnany black bgt di banding 3 eyeliner yg lain

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am planning to get the Drawing Show..
    I'm still in search of the best which will suit my oily lid..

    thanks for the comparison! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips