Friday, January 11, 2013

Review :: Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm SPF 20

Happy New Year everyone !!!

Yes I know, it was very very too late ~~~~~~ .. I'm so busy lately prepared my thesis.. That's also the reason why I didn't update my blog for a long time.. Is there some one missed me? :p

Back to beauty topic. Today I want to share my very very favorite lip balm. I really love this balm.. 
First time I tried this because I have a problem with dried lips. It really disturb me, especially when I want to apply lipstick. I tried Nivea lip balm one, but it didn't works on me. But Maybelline baby lips can solve my dried lips problem.. :D

I've used it for around 3 months, I used every night before I sleep, so I won't get dry lips in the next day.. amazing *o*

Let's start the review.. ~~


~ Packaging ~

Maybelline baby lips lip balm, maybelline lip balm, lip balm for dry lips, maybelline baby lip balm smoothing cherry, beautyfoodlife.blogspot,com

There are 3 choices of this balm (I forgot the types), and I choose this one "Smoothing Cherry". The packaging color combination is super duper cute.. !! Turquoise and pink peach color.. so sweet 



Maybelline baby lips lip balm, maybelline lip balm, lip balm for dry lips, maybelline baby lip balm smoothing cherry, beautyfoodlife.blogspot,com

Maybelline baby lips lip balm, maybelline lip balm, lip balm for dry lips, maybelline baby lip balm smoothing cherry, beautyfoodlife.blogspot,com
It's also contain SPF20 to protect your lips from sun 

Maybelline baby lips lip balm, maybelline lip balm, lip balm for dry lips, maybelline baby lip balm smoothing cherry, beautyfoodlife.blogspot,com


The balm ~~~

Maybelline baby lips lip balm, maybelline lip balm, lip balm for dry lips, maybelline baby lip balm smoothing cherry, beautyfoodlife.blogspot,com

Maybelline baby lips lip balm, maybelline lip balm, lip balm for dry lips, maybelline baby lip balm smoothing cherry, beautyfoodlife.blogspot,com

Actually this Maybelline lip balm is just like another balm, and doesn't have color when you apply it, so I won't swatch it :D


What I love : ~~~
 It really moist my lips!! say no more to dry lips :p
 Has spf 20.. Did you know? It's really important to use lip balm with spf, to protect your lips..
 Cheap !! I bought this one only 15.000 Idr (1.5$)
 Not sticky on lips

What I hate : ~~~
 Nothing .. But I think it's better if it has color when we apply on lip :D

Recommended??
YES !! If you have dry lips, then you should try this one .. And you will get healthier and sexier lips *LOL

Repurchase?
Of course, I want to try another types of this lip balm

So, have you tried this one? which one you have?
Thanks for reading..
Happy Friday :) xx


♥ Just a little reminder, my giveaway will end in 3 days, make sure you join it ^^ ~

100 followers giveaway, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

20 lovers:

  1. aku juga punya lip balm ini, yg warna purple kemasannya, really love this lipbalm ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this chapstick, too! I reviewed it when it came out last year: http://shine.yahoo.com/beauty/baby-lips-odd-name-good-moisturizer-171100606.html

    I love their tinted kinds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, I will try this lipbalm.. lipbalm yg lagi dipake skrg masi bnyk ><"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kemasannya lucu banget :D
    Interested, <3 koleksi lipbalm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku baru beli ini tapi belum aku coba haha --a
    babylips lagi ngehits banget ya sekarang XD tapi entah kenapa aku lebih suka pake lip balmnya nivea :S mungkin berasa lebih cocok kali ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this lip balm. Inexpensive but gets the work done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aku juga pake ini ce, tapi yang berry baunya juga enakk ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Follower! Found you through the I Love My Post Linkup! When you have time, come visit at kjaggers.com and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for blog hopping with me >_< xx
    Http://www.curvyguruceri.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to try this! thanks for visiting my blog!

    xo

    MacKensie
    mackensieg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower from I love my post link up! If you have a moment please check out my blog and follow me if you like! www.loveliestsmile.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow balik ya :D http://ciestorycitra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! love your blog.. following you... BTW great review <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. My HG lipbalm, aku pake yang antioxidant berry. selalu bawa kemana-mana, bebas dari pecah-pecah deh bibir. nice review,, good luck for your thesis :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there friends, pleasant piece of wгitіng and fastіdіouѕ
    urgіng сommеntеd here, I am in fact enjoyіng by
    these.
    Here is my page http://workathomeandmakemoney.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.
    Visit my blog post online business

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kalau aku punya maybelline lip smooth color care ada warnanya yg lip smooth color care ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and
    more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    Also visit my homepage - Acupuncture

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips