Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine Giveaway Winner Announcement

Hello.. I want to say thanks  to all of you who has entering my giveaway that sponsored by ThBoxes.. ★
And now is time to announce the winners,..

and the lucky winners are.....


...



....


..


.




Congrats for all of you (◕ω◕✿)
I have contacted the winners via email and twitter and they have replied my email soon.. !
Yey.. I'm so happy for all of you.. :)
Hope you enjoy your prize.. ^^

And I want to say big thanks for ThBoxes for sponsoring this giveaway.. They are so kindly and really fast answering my single questions ~(^▽^(^▽^*)~

If you're not win this time, don't worry, maybe you could win on my next giveaway (◕‿◕✿) 
Have a nice day

xoxo ╰(✿´⌣`✿)╯♡

2 lovers:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! They won cute nail polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... Congrat's y :D

    ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄
    Happy Blogging
    ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips