Monday, April 22, 2013

Please Help to Vote Me

Hello guys.. Only a quick post today.. :D
So, my older post Inspirasi Hidupku has been chosen as Top 10 Finalist Blog Competition that held by Zalora Indonesia..


So, I need your help to vote me..
There's only 2 simple steps to vote me..

 First open this link http://blog.zalora.co.id/ibu-inspirasi-hidupku/ .. You will find my article..




♥ And then scroll down until you find Like button..


Please hit the Like button.. And you're done ! :)

Your help are really meaningful for me :D
Thank you so much ! :)

Have a nice day 
xoxo 

6 lovers:

  1. selamat dah masuk 10 finalis^^ voted.. semoga menang yahhh^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really cute blog!
    I voted for you!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´and GFC
    I hope your follow me back

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips