Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Favorite Blogs ♥

Hello.. Morning everyoneeee ~~~~ ^^

As a blogger I also have many favorite bloggers.. They become my inspiration, a place for me to learn how to write a nice review, and a place to search a review too ^^

I will list few of my favorite bloggers, who knows they could be your favorite bloggers too.. :)


ada no niki blog, favorite blog, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


Yes she is my most favorite blogger now.. >.<
I really love her creativity and her totality when review a products.. She always makes me want to buy the products that she review, especially the Etude House.. 
Not only about make up, she is also post about hair, fashion, art and many more.. You should visit her blogs and I'm pretty sure that you will falling in love to at her blog.. 
She also answer every comment on her blog.. She is so nice !

Oh I almost forget, she is hosting a thank you giveaway too.. You could join it here

Ada no Nikki's 100,000 page views and 200 followers Thank You Giveaway




amazing world of J,  favorite blog, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com



What makes me love her blog is because of her make up.. Super pretty and I love her photo's quality ^^



purpelyhazel,  favorite blog, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


Purpleyhazel based in Indonesia and the owner name is ce Rini.. I love her review and her FOTD.. She is super talented on doing Korean make up.. And I love her blog design too.. so cute >.<


The dark side of beauty,  favorite blog, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


The blog owner name is Nancy.. I love her tutorial and EOTD.. She inspire me so much ! ^^
And I love her hair ! She always match her hair color with the eye make up.. so pretty :)



maryam maquillage,  favorite blog, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

Maryam always great make eye make up and she is never fail to impress me.. ! I love her EOTD so much and her nails.. She always made extraordinary creation.. And sometimes she makes the tutorial too.. ;)


go halainn ,  favorite blog, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


I love her design simple but it's nice.. And her photo's is nice too.. In this blog you could find many Korean products review and also circle lens.. I love her review, so detail, and she is so pretty.. :)



love korean beauty,  favorite blog, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


If you're Korean Cosmetic lovers especially Etude House, you will find so~~~~ many review about it.. Unfortunately, this blog is not in English, but in Bahasa,, You can use Google Translate to read her review.. :)



That's all .. I still have so many nice blog on my reading list.. But it will so long post if I write all here.. lol

Do you have favorite bloggers too? Share me.. I want to add my favorite bloggers list ^^

Thanks for reading..
Have a nice day.. xoxo ~~



9 lovers:

  1. wahh si maryam Maquillage keren yahh blognya

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorit q ce rini alias Purplelyhazel ^^ paling sring nongkrong di blog nya xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. vindy :: Iya.. keren banget.. paling suka sama make up nya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hatta Shani :: Iyaa.. aku juga suka ni >.<
    suka make up ala Korea nya :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading favourite bloggers pages/posts. I'd love for you to take a look at my beauty blog:autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk - I also have a favourite bloggers page tab just under my header :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. great.. ! ~~
    I love your favorite blogs list ♥^^

    Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boho vanity :: yes, her make up is really amazing ♥
    Thank you for dropping by ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ada's blog too :)

    www.eyahnism.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips