Sunday, September 8, 2013

Geo Barbie Con Dejavu Aqua Blue : Solution Lens

Hello, I'm sorry for didn't post anything in my blog for a long time :(
I'am too busy with my new job and my new activities ..

Okay, let's back to the topic.. 
Today I will post about lens that I got from Solution Lens few months ago.. But, I will talk more about the lens that I got and also the shop.

Solution Lens customer service is really nice.. They answer my question in a short time and I receive my lens around 10 days after the shipping.. I think it's really fast.. :)So if you need fast response online shop, Solution lens is the right place :)

I got Geo Barbie Con Dejavu Aqua Blue.. It packaged safely with bubble wrap.. 







and I got 3 free stuff , a ball point and an earring and also I got free lens case :)


Make sure you buy the authentic one ! :)


It has nice bright blue color with black ring on it.. so fresh, isn't it?


So, if you want to buy a lens with nice customer service and also fast shipping, you can buy it on Solution Lens :)

Thank you ! :)

8 lovers:

  1. Great post, nice review! :)

    Anyway, you have such a lovely blog.
    I've been following you.
    Mind to follow me back? ^^

    Glad to know you.
    Thank you!
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS REALLY THE BEST SHOP ON WHICH I BOUGHT CONTACT LENSES ! I recommend to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malem Miss ..
    Perkenalkan saya vina, saya sedang mencari responden pengguna The Body Shop da Martha Tilaar untuk data skripsi saya... Setelah saya cari- cari ternyata di beautyblogger ada blognya miss, dan kelihatannya pengalaman pakai berbagai cosmetic brand... kalau boleh saya mau minta tolong miss untuk isi skala saya... di link
    The Body Shop http://goo.gl/El1rcC
    Martha Tilaar http://goo.gl/gGeSpE
    Kalau miss bersedia saya minta waktu sebentar untuk mengisi data di kedua link tersebut ya miss... Terimakasih :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. waow keren kak kalau ingin tahu tentang cara membuat toko online yukk disini saja. terimakasih

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saved it as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips